The standard entry package includes 7 days accommodation, catering, and logistical support such that all entrants can focus 100% on your riding, and on an equal footing to all other participants.
If you are in any way unsure that you are ready to tackle the Trans-Savoie, we’d recommend a week’s guided tour along the same route with sister operation trailAddiction to sample the terrain and environment in a low-pressure and environment.
ENTRY PACKAGE – €1495
- Dormitory (Lodge) Shared Accommodation (6 to 8 per room): 3-4 nights
- Campsite accommodation in individual tents: – 3-4 nights (Sleeping bags provided on request)
- Quality catering (3 full meals per day) – A mixture of packed lunch & feed stations; and mountain restaurants.
- Daily logistical support / baggage transfer & full race support
- Sign-posted route in excess of 250km rideable terrain
- Electronic timing / safety check system and all associated equipment
- Daily lift-passes as required to complete the route
- Vehicle support for breakdown / medical emergency
- On-site professional medical care & marshalls
- Cold Beers, every day.
- Access to daily de-brief and evening social events
- Return logistics to race starting point, at the end of the event (Bourg Saint Maurice, Savoie)
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva Airport can be provided via our local partners – not included in entry price – please ask!
- You’ll have a chance to tag-in team mates and colleagues if you want to sign up together as a group
- At any time before registering, create a personal user / log-in with our entry portal engage-sport.com
- Click the button below to register now. You will be entered into a pre-registration holding pool.
- Your registration will accepted and confirmed by email within 72 hours (but probably within 48 hours).
- After your entry is confirmed by us, A deposit of €495 is charged immediately to your credit card.
- Once your entry deposit is accepted, this confirmation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable (except force majeure – see cancelation policy below).
- The remaining balance of entry fee is due 90 days before the event start date.
- You’ll need to arrange for a medical non-contra-indication (medical certificate) from your medical practitioner, which is a legal requirement in France. Upload this to your registration, once your entry is confirmed. A valid UCI Race License is also acceptable.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical insurance in place for the event.
- On participants that are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to participate in the 2022 edition.
- Join our Facebook or Instagram for important updates.
Are you paying in GBP (£) / USD ($) / CHF or any currency other than Euros?
Click Here to avoid all currency exchange fees (often as much as 5%)
CANCELATION POLICY AND REFUND GUARANTEE
This last year has been pretty “special” to say the least. And there’s still a level of uncertainty around COVID-19 and travel restrictions. So let us be clear – the risk is all on us.
Your deposit and entry fee are both fully refundable if for any reason the event is not able to go ahead as planned. We recommend taking out your own travel / cancellation insurance since we are not able to refund or transfer your deposit in the event of your cancellation or withdrawal except in specific circumstances:
You will receive a 100% refund if you are resident in the UK, EU, USA or Canada and:
- The event is cancelled due to an unexpected change in the pandemic situation, (for example, a new and unexpected wave of the pandemic which prohibits the event).
- You are unable to make plans to travel France because of travel restrictions or quarantine measures still in force at that time*
- a governmental travel ban from your country of origin, into France.
- Mandatory quarantine/isolation upon your on entry into France, or on your return home.
- Riders who are unable to travel because they recently caught COVID or are an active “contact-case” and must self-isolate to protect others
*This does not include:
- Restrictions imposed for riders and travellers because they have not been vaccinated or arranged a covid-travel-passport where necessary OR
- The requirement to take a COVID-19 test before or after travel.
In summary, your registration is a strong commitment / intention to attend – only IF COVID-19 travel conditions allow you to attend. If not, we’ve got you covered – but we hope this shows you our level of confidence that come August 2022, the western-world will be well on its way to resuming some level of normality.
That said, please don’t use this an excuse to pull out at the last minute because you broke a fingernail, or the dog ate your homework, your boss decided you can’t take a holiday after all, or you didn’t run all this past your better-half properly….before you signed-up.
For reasons other than the above, your entry fees are non refundable or transferable in the event of your cancellation for personal reasons.
OUR FINANCIAL GUARANTEE
In these turbulent times, whilst we have no doubts about the successful delivery of the Trans-Savoie 50/50 in spite of the pandemic – we do feel it’s wise to hope for the best, but plan for the worst. That’s why all registrations will be taken through an external visa/mastercard registration portal (you’ll probably know already that direct bank transfers you may have used in the past with other events offer you as a customer, no financial protection whatsoever). In addition, we’ve arranged for all monies paid in advance, to be held in a secure, 3rd party account to which we have no access at all until after the event is completed. (In other words the whole event is bankrolled by us, up front). In the extremely unlikely scenario that the worst should happen and the event cannot take place for any reason – your money would be refunded automatically – directly to the card you used to pay in the first place, and without us even having to do anything to make it happen. The cost of all of this is already covered in the price of your entry, and you dont have to do anything, to be covered – other than sign up….with full confidence that your money is protected.