2017 Registrations are now closed
The standard entry package includes camp accommodation, catering, and logistical support such that all entrants can focus 100% on your riding, and on an equal footing to all other competitors.
Reduced-Price, self-supported entires are also available on a limited basis (see below for details).
Please be fully aware of the high level of technical ability, self-sufficiency, and general mountain awareness that is required to safely participate in this event. If you are in any way unsure, try a week’s guided holiday with sister operation trailAddiction to sample the terrain and environment, before making your decision to participate in the race.
STANDARD ENTRY PACKAGE – €1695 / £1395
- Campsite accommodation (2-man tent for individual use)
- Quality catering (3 meals per day)
- Daily logistical support / baggage transfer & full race support
- Fully sign-posted route in excess of 300km rideable terrain
- Electronic timing system and all associated equipment
- Daily lift-passes as required to complete the route
- Vehicle support for breakdown / medical emergency
- On-site professional medical care & marshalls
- Limited Bike Maintenance from a team of mechanics
- Access to daily de-brief and evening social events
- Entry to end-of-event party and evening meal on Day 6
- Return shuttle to starting point, at the end of the event
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva Airport if required
VANGO LUX-PACK UPGRADE PACKAGE OPTION – +€239 / +£195
The LUX-PACK upgrade option is limited to 30 riders and includes:
- A Larger, 3-man tent (for individual use) with a mini-porch.
- A luxury, extra-thick sleeping matt – 50% thicker than our standard package.
- A Full-size pillow.
- A Vango Wilderness 350 sleeping bag and separate liner – saves packing your own which can be important if flight baggage allowance is an issue.
- Bike wash and lube every night by our support team.
- One 30-minute sports-massage after the first day’s racing with priority on booking time slots thereafter from our campside professionals, MassageMe (as seen at European EWS events).
- Digital non-watermarked copies of all your own race photographs (for non-commercial use), as shot by our professional media crew. (Examples Here).
SELF-SUPPORTED ENTRY PACKAGE
Individual: €829 / £695 Shared*: €1195 / £995
The self-supported option is ideal for those who wish to travel with non-racing companions who will be happy to drive your set-up from camp-to-camp for you each day, and who would prefer to eat with friends away from the Trans-Savoie catering halls
This entry package includes all options included in the standard package EXCEPT:
- Breakfast and Dinner each day (You must provide your own provision for your food -and cooking it – on camp).
- Tent and other camp equipment (Campsite fees and a single pitch including electrical hook-up are provided at each campsite)
- Transportation of your equipment and luggage from camp-to-camp
- Airport transfers
*If there are two of you who both wish to race, and you are sharing the same camper-van (with an extra third person who will drive the van and support you each day) then the second entrant will benefit from >50% off their entry fee.
Registrations are closed, sorry.
Register your interest here to be reminded when registrations re-open, and for news of cancellation slots that become available for 2017.
- Download our pre-entry form
- Email your completed pre-entry form in Excel or OpenOffice format to email@example.com.
- Team/Group entries must be sent together in one email, by the group leader
- You will receive an email auto-response to confirm that we received your application.
- Join our Facebook Page for important updates about registration.
- You will be advised by email on the success of your application within 7 days (max).
- If you are drawn from the entry pool, a deposit of 295 GBP / 395 Euros is payable within 5 days. Once your entry deposit is accepted, this confirmation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The remaining balance of entry fee is due before 1st March 2017.
- Arrange for a medical non-contra-indication certification from your medical practitioner, which is required to race in France. A valid UCI Race License is also acceptable.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical insurance in place for the event. We strongly recommend cancellation insurance since we are not able to refund your entry fee in the event of your cancellation. See FAQ for our full cancellation policy.