Trans-Savoie ::: The Evolution of Multi-Day Enduro Racing
Entries are now closed for the 2014 Event. If you would like to be considered for the reserve / wait-list, please contact us. 2015 race entries will open in November 2014.
***Couldn’t make the race, but still want to experience the Trans-Savoie adventure this summer?***
***We have the perfect solution right here***
The 2014 event will take place 24th to 30th August 2014 starting at Val d’Isere and ending in Les Contamines (Mont Blanc), France.
The race package includes accommodation, catering, and logistical support such that all entrants can focus 100% on racing, and on an equal footing to all other competitors
2014 Entires will open at 18:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT 0:00 / Standard Time) on THURSDAY 31st October 2013
100 Entries will be allocated by random selection for ALL entries received in the first 24 hours AFTER the entry date, thereafter any remaining spaces on a first-come-first-served basis.
Entries received before this & time date will be auto-rejected.
Note that for the first 24 hours after the opening date, entry acceptance is NOT time critical (its NOT first come first served).
All entrants must demonstrate a very good technical competence suitable to safely participate, on their entry form
The race entry fee of 1199 GBP / 1439 EUROS includes:
- High quality campsite accommodation (individual tent)
- Quality catering (3 meals per day) plus trailside refuelling stations
- Daily logistical support / baggage transfer & full race support
- Fully sign-posted route in excess of 250km rideable terrain
- Electronic timing system and all associated equipment
- Route map and route / race crib notes
- Daily lift-passes as required to complete the route
- Vehicle support for breakdown / medical emergency
- On-site professional medical care & marshalls
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva if required (PLEASE SEE FAQ FOR TRANSFER TIMINGS)
- Limited Bike Maintenance from a team of mobile mechanics
- Access to daily de-brief and evening social events
- Entry to end-of-event party and evening meal on Day 6
2014 Trans-Savoie Race Entry Process
Download & complete the race-pre-entry form
- Email your completed pre-entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER the entry opening time listed above. You will receive an email auto-response to confirm that we received your application. Please note early entries will be auto-rejected.
- You will be advised on the success of your application within 5 days of receipt of your email.
- To secure your place, the registration confirmation fee of 499 GBP / 699 Euros is payable within 3 days of receiving your entry provisional confirmation email from Trans-Savoie. Your place and race entry number will be confirmed by email on receipt of your payment. The remaining balance of entry fee is due before 1st April 2014.
- If no payment is forthcoming, your application will be assumed withdrawn and your place will be offered to the next applicant on the wait-list without further notice.
- Let us know your travel plans by completing this form and emailing it back to us.
- Arrange for a medical non-contra-indication certification from your medical practitioner, which is required to race in France. A valid Race License with medical is also acceptable.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical insurance in place for the event. We strongly recommend Carte Neige (option Primo)which we know from first-hand experience includes full comprehensive, no quibble cover for around 40 Euros (Email us for application assistance if needed).